Malaysian MotoGP Date: 3rd November 2019
Track: Sepang Circuit
For the 2019 Malaysian MotoGP™, Resolute Travel provide you with a great opportunity to experience the Malaysian MotoGP, as well as the sights, sounds and people of Kuala Lumpur, at an affordable package price. We can offer you an accommodation choice, between a superior 4 or 5 star hotel both superbly located in down town Kuala Lumpur, ideally located within easy walking distance of the city’s finest restaurants, shopping centres and clubs. Both hotels are located in the famous Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur.
- Economy class return flights departing on the 30th October arriving on the 31st October and returning on the 4th November (back into JNB on the 5th Nov).
- Airport Taxes
- Return airport transfers
- 4 nights’ accommodation package in the 4* Royal Hotel, located in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur from the 31st October
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Main Grandstand Weekend Passes (Covered Seating – Great seats)
- Return circuit transfers for Saturday and Sunday
- Bonus pouch, lanyard and protective earplugs
- Representative on hand to guide and assist you for the duration of your stay
- Meals unless stipulated above
- Travel insurance
Malaysian Moto GP Tour Hotel
Hotel Royal enjoys a central location in Kuala Lumpur’s Bukit Bintang Area. Offering cosy accommodation, it also has 2 dining options, an indoor pool and a gym. Free WiFi is available throughout the property for in-house guests. Hotel Royal Kuala Lumpur is a 5-minute walk from several shopping malls including Lot 10 Mall and Sungei Wang Plaza. The famous Petronas Twin Towers and Petaling Street are a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Fitted with wall-to-wall carpeting, rooms at The Royal Kuala Lumpur Hotel are equipped with air conditioning and a satellite TV. A personal safe, tea/coffee maker and bathroom amenities are provided. A refreshing workout can be enjoyed at Cardiotheque Fitness Centre, while interesting day trips can be arranged at the tour desk. The hotel also provides a convenient business centre and laundry services. All-day buffet meals are available at Makan 2 Coffee House. Coffee and snacks are available at the Lobby Lounge. Bukit Bintang is a great choice for travellers interested in family friendly trips, entertainment and scenery.
With four slow corners following two long straights and ten medium to high-speed corners, the wide track is particularly favourable to overtaking manoeuvres and plenty of open throttle. One of the longest laps in MotoGP is made all the more gruelling for riders by intense heat and humidity. Sepang is located around 50km south of Kuala Lumpur city.